1. Complaints should be sent by the Customer to the Seller in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer may use the complaint template available in the Store, but this is not a condition for considering the complaint.
2. Always check for damage in transit before picking up your shipment. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse reception of the package. If it is determined that a shipment with the Goods is violated, suffered a loss or damage, the Customer should immediately (not later than within 2 days from the date of receipt of the parcel) file a complaint with the Seller. This will allow you to seek redress from the carrier. This is not a condition for considering the Consumer complaint. If you have paid the amount of collection and acknowledged receipt of the package, you can open the package in the presence of the courier – in the event of non-compliance, a discrepancy report is prepared, which is the basis for subsequent complaint.
3. If the purchased product turns out to have manufacturing defects or is not as described, please follow the complaint procedure below:
Send us the product (Mollusan Europe sp. Z o.o. sp.k., ul. Katowicka 45/38, 61-131 Poznań, Poland) that you want to complain by attaching a written statement in which you describe the detailed reasons for the complaint, the form the expected compensation, as well as the return address, contact details, photographic documentation and the number of the account to which the refund will be made (depending on the decision taken by the store).
Within 14 days of receiving the package, we will inform you by e-mail or phone about the result of the complaint procedure. If the complaint is approved, within 7 business days of the day the decision is made, we will compensate you for the costs incurred by: repairing the claimed product, sending a new copy of the product or refunding. In the case of payment by card, the refund will be made to the card. If the complaint is considered unjustified, we will provide you with a detailed justification for the decision and within 14 working days we will send the advertised product at our expense.
4. If the purchased goods turn out to have manufacturing defects, the Seller undertakes to consider the Customer’s complaint within 14 days.
5. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller will take appropriate action.
6. It is possible to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress in legal relations with Consumers, including:
the ability to resolve disputes electronically using the ODR platform (online dispute resolution), available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PL ;
possibility of conducting amicable proceedings before a common court or other organs.