WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. Withdrawal from the Contrast by the Seller or the Customer may take place on the principles set out in the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2017.459 as amended).
2. In accordance with applicable regulations, within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods, you have the right to return them without giving reasons as part of withdrawal from the contract, according to the general principles arising from the provisions on the conclusion of distance contracts. This applies only to consumer sales, and therefore applies only to sales to a natural person who purchases for a purpose unrelated to professional or business activity.
3. The Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the Contract in respect of certain contracts, i.e.:
providing services if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Customer who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement;
in which the Goods is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Customer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
in which the Goods is a perishable item or has a short shelf life;
in which the Goods is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery;
in which the Goods are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
4. The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract, return the Customer all payments made by him. The seller refunds using the same method of payment as used by the customer.
5. The customer returns the good at his own expense.
6. The Customer is obliged to return the Goods with all equipment, including packaging, provided that it constitutes an important element of the Good. The returned product cannot bear traces of use – each element must be complete and factory closed and packed, the goods delivered in the original packaging in the unaltered state. The Seller may refrain from reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until the Seller provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
7. The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
8. In the event of successful withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.
9. If you want to return a product:
Send the purchased product in undamaged condition and in the original packaging with all its contents. Attach to the shipment a written statement in which you include the desire to return the product, as well as the account number to which the refund will be transferred. You will find a template for this statement below.
Within 3 business days of receiving your shipment, we will check the condition of the delivered product (whether it is factory sealed and has no traces of use, whether it has been damaged or destroyed, or is in its original packaging with all its contents).
If we do not notice any contraindications, we will send information on your successful return of the product to your email address. A refund will be issued to the attached account number within 7 days. In the case of payment by card, the refund will be made to the card.
If your return of the product is rejected (due to damage to the product or signs of use, or the inability to return such goods), we will inform you about the non-return of the product to the email address provided. We will send the product back to the indicated return address within 7 working days, covering the shipping cost.
SAMPLE WITHDRAWAL FORM
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– Return address: Mollusan Europe sp. z o.o. sp.k., ul. Katowicka 45/38, 61-131 Poznań, Polska
– I / We (*) hereby inform about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract of delivery of the following items (*)
– Contract date (*)/reception date (*)
– Consumer’s name
– Consumer’s address
– Short description of reasons for return
– Bank account number for refunding
– Signature of the Consumer (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*)Delete where not applicable.